Online Bookings are currently closed. Jawa salutes fans and buyers for the overwhelming response! Our Dealerships are open for test rides and we invite customers to walk into showrooms for further bookings.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the CLPL Website (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, services or content) or any part thereof, at any time for any reason. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the services of CLPL Website without notice or liability.
CLPL Website and its contents are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old (and at least the legal age in your jurisdiction). You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old and of legal age in your jurisdiction to form a binding contract, and that any personal information you may submit will be accurate and truthful. We reserves the right to ask for proof of age from you and your account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. We may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the CLPL Website to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the CLPL Website is revoked in those jurisdictions.
Copyright © 2018 Classic Legends Pvt. Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The Company does not assume any obligation to monitor the information that you may post on its website.
You warrant that any and all information, projects, files or other attachments sent to us (‘Material’) or comments other than personal data, that you may transmit to the Company through the website does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Such Material or comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any information or Material, you give the Company an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, execute, show, modify and transmit such Material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how. The Company reserves the right to use such Material and/or comments in any way it chooses.
By using this CLPL Website, you represent that you have read, accepted and are bound by the conditions contained in this Agreement. To assist the smooth functioning of this CLPL Website, we expect users of the Website to follow these few basic guidelines (which form part of the terms and conditions for access and use of the CLPL Website) as are acceptable for a user policy:
After having read and understood the disclaimer and copyright notice, I hereby agree to accept and abide by all the terms and conditions as mentioned therein at my sole responsibility.
Accessing CLPL Website is prohibited from territories where the content is illegal. If you access the Services from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
(J) ELECTRONIC DELIVERY, NOTICE POLICY, AND YOUR CONSENT
By using CLPL Website, you consent to receive from CLPL all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the CLPL Website (collectively, "Contract Notices") electronically. CLPL may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the CLPL Website. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the CLPL Website.
(K) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This member agreement is a legally binding document between User and Classic Legends Private Ltd, (both terms defined below). This member agreement will be effective upon your acceptance of the same (directly or indirectly in electronic form or by means of an electronic record) and will govern the relationship and transaction between User and Classic Legends Private Ltd for the limited use of the services offered through website.
Please read the terms of member agreement carefully before using or registering on the website or accessing any material, information or availing services through the website. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the website or avail any services being offered through the website.
Classic Legends Private Ltd reserves the right to change the terms of this member agreement from time to time and without prior notice.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to visitors, customers of Classic Legends Private Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “CLPL”), users or any other who access or use the service (hereinafter referred to as “User”) transacting on this online platform who intend to purchase a specific model of CLPL’s Jawa Motorcycle (the “Motorcycle”) and make an online booking for the same (the “Booking”). The singular refers to the plural and vice versa. The term “he” is gender neutral. The “Dealership” is the Classic Legends Private Limited’s dealership selected by the User from which the User wishes to purchase the Motorcycle.
The service of the website is offered to the User on the condition that the User accepts the terms contained herein:
1. User is a resident of India and aged 18 years or more at the time of Booking of the Motorcycle.
2. The User is legally entitled and not prohibited from owning and/or purchasing a motorcycle in the jurisdiction of purchase.
3. The User has selected the Motorcycle and Dealership as per his choice for the delivery.
4. The User acknowledges the Images & Colors on the website are graphic representation of the actual Motorcycle. CLPL has taken every effort to make a true representation. However, the actual images & colors depends on the display device of the User and cannot be guaranteed by CLPL.
5. The User understands the information provided by the User on this website shall need to be supported by adequate documents of identity proof, address proof as may be required by the selected Dealership for the purpose of registration of the Motorcycle and for compliance with local laws. The User represents and warrants that he has the required documents.
6. The Mobile number as provided by the User will be his unique identification. The User will not be able to change his Mobile number as this will be reference for all the Booking usage hereafter.
7. The vehicle invoicing at the Dealership shall be strictly as per the specifications filled in by the User at the time of Booking.
8. The Booking amount paid by User to CLPL on this website will be adjusted against the purchase price of the Motorcycle, payable by the User to the Dealership.
9. The price of the Motorcycle shall be the price applicable on the date of delivery of the motorcycle to the User by the dealership. It is specifically understood that the Booking is not an option or an implied fixed price contract. No interest is payable by CLPL or Dealership on the Booking amount.
10. Payments made by the User for Booking the Motorcycle through different payment options like Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card will be subject to the terms and conditions as applicable at the respective payment gateways.
11. The User will be redirected to a third-party site for his transaction. CLPL does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, services or process of the third-party site. Any transaction fee / brokerage on the third-party site will be borne by the User. The User will be redirected to the website post the successful transaction of payment for Booking.
12. Payment will be accepted only in Indian Rupee and only by electronic format as above. Cash payment is not acceptable.
13. After online submission of the form and a valid online payment transaction, the system will generate a Unique Booking Identity Number for the receipt of payment towards the booking amount.
14. The Unique Booking Identity Number is a random generated code for identification of the User with his booking. It does not guarantee any specific delivery sequence at the Dealership.
15. The User shall use the Unique Booking Identity Number to communicate with the Dealership and CLPL for any future communication.
16. The User may make further enquiries, if any, with the selected dealer, post 3 working days of the online transaction.
17. Delivery of the Motorcycle (variant, or color preference) may be affected by production constraints and sequence and date of delivery will not match the date of Booking.
18. The Dealership and CLPL will make reasonable efforts to keep the User informed before the completion of the sales process.
19. CLPL or Dealership will not be responsible for any delay, loss or non-receipt of online Booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
20. CLPL and Dealership will not assume any liability for any inability or failure on their part in executing any order registered by any User on account of any causes, constituting a force majeure or otherwise, beyond their control. The User is requested to thoroughly read and understand updated specifications, features of all the product posted on CLPL Website before making their choice.
21. Original documents including but not limiting to Driving License/ Passport / PAN Card / Aadhar Card /, as the case may be will be required to be produced at the time of taking delivery of Motorcycle from the authorized dealer.
22. The ex-showroom prices applicable in your city on the date of Booking will be available with the Dealership where delivery is intended to be taken. The On-Road price displayed includes basic components only any other additional component or service if mandate for purchase as per dealer shall be borne by User.
23. The final price of Motorcycle will be as per the existing price at Dealership during final delivery.
24. Motorcycle specification is subject to change at any point of time without any prior intimation.
25. CLPL reserves the right to change the Dealership for the purpose of sale and delivery of the Motorcycle.
26. Delivery Schedule: CLPL will schedule and inform deliveries to the Dealership. User will be informed, on dispatch of the Motorcycle from CLPL to the Dealership. The Dealership will communicate to the User the likely day of delivery. The User is required to present himself in person at the Dealership with the aforementioned documents to pay the remaining amount and then take delivery.
27. Cancellation Policy for Booking on website: User can cancel his Booking before invoicing at dealership. The Booking can be cancelled only on the website. The Booking amount as applicable will be refunded net of transaction charges to the same account from where Booking was generated.
28. CLPL and its partners may contact User regarding cancellation request or Booking via email / SMS / call.
29. CLPL has the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer without prior notice. CLPL reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary.
30. In an event of the demise of the customer, the Booking / Allotment / Retention stands cancelled and will be refunded as per refund terms mentioned, to the nominee on the production of original documents as stated by Dealership.
31. In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss occurs due to User negligence, non-compliance or breach of applicable law, the User agrees to indemnify CLPL, its directors, employees, business partners and Dealership.
32. CLPL, its directors, employees, consultants, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from applicants applying for purchase of the Bike as per the terms and conditions stated herein. CLPL may terminate or withdraw the offer, change the terms and conditions for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
33. By choosing to pay online towards the Booking of the Motorcycle, the customer agrees to abide by the local laws governing sale of Bikes.
34. Offers & discounts (Dealership / CLPL) are subjected to customer’s eligibility and offer availability at the time of purchase which shall be confirmed by dealer. Neither CLPL nor Dealership guarantees any offer or discounts displayed. It will be at the discretion of Dealership/ CLPL, if any.
35. In case of non-individual customer, delivery would be made to the same authorized signatory, who booked the vehicle upon production of the requisite authority letter.
36. CLPL provides no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or intellectual property. CLPL expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise the materials or protection from virus etc. on this website. User acknowledges that use is at User’s sole risk and User assumes full responsibility and cost associated or consequent to use of this website. User further acknowledges that CLPL shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to use of this website.
37. Indemnification: User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold CLPL harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to User’s use of the website.
38. No transfer or assignment: The User will not assign or transfer the his rights to any third party.
39. In case of any dispute relating to the transaction or any other matter arising for use of this website for the purpose of Booking, the same will be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the appropriate Court at Pune.
40. Arbitration: All Disputes shall be referred to the sole Arbitrator appointed by CLPL, at its sole discretion, Arbitration shall be conducted in English under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the rules and regulations made thereunder. Venue of Arbitration shall be at Pune. For this purpose, the Governing Laws shall be Indian Laws and the appropriate Court of Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction.